Thursday, December 3, 2009

Flamenco

Finally! I've finally attended a flamenco show! And yes, it was everything I thought it could be... and more! So emotional, so passionate, so sad, and yet so graceful. The dance is so beautiful.This was the first part of the show. These two bailaores danced in unison. This dancer was so beautfil. After seeing her dance I felt like crying after "watching" her story. Her dance was so emotional and tragic. She was my favorite. Her dance wasn't as sad, she smiled and laughed a lot while she danced. She danced so passtionately that her hair came undone! I loved her dress too. It was long and everytime she spun around she would kick it up!There were also two men, who were extremely talented, that danced as well. I loved it so much that I wanted to stay for the next show!

No comments:

Post a Comment